Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catching up: My father’s visit

We have a new computer, so I’m back online from home. Between computer problems and busyness with other things, posting has been slow. For instance, when my father visited us three weeks ago, I meant to post some photos from his visit, but I never got around to it. So, below are some photos from my father, Carl Wilson’s visit.
Three generations: Me, Carl, and my son, Evan, at church after worship

The entire family eating out

At the airport before Carl's departure

Perhaps the best part of having Carl visit with us was being able to introduce him to others as “my father”. Since I only met Carl a little less than four years ago, I’ve never had the opportunity to introduce my father. In fact, besides God, I’ve never called anyone “my father”. Using those words was a new and different experience for me...and it felt good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Wyeth, so happy for you, been a long time comin. Praise God!