Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shadowlands: Pitfalls and Parodies of Gospel-Centered Ministry

I was so very happy to learn that my friend from college days, Ed Copeland, would be speaking at The Gospel Coalition Conference that recently concluded outside Chicago. I was not able to attend, but I’m thankful that modern technology has provided a means for those of us who couldn’t attend to listen and view via the Internet. Here is a video of my friend, the Rev. K. Edward Copeland, pastor of New Zion Missionary Baptist Church of Rockford, IL, speaking on “Shadowlands: Pitfalls and Parodies of Gospel-Centered Ministry”, from 2 Timothy 3:1-9.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just finished watching your friend preach! He is excellent. So glad I took the time to allow myself this nourishment and enlightenment.
Thanks for the link. There are many more speakers on this site so I bookmarked it & plan to listen some more later!
God Bless you Wyeth. You are a man after God's own heart. You are my friend, and I am grateful.
My love to you, my sister & the family.